Top 20 funniest blackjack quotes and sayings
Casinos are highly entertaining, but you don’t have to look far to find a sense of gallows humor around the world of gambling. Even though we may lose money on occasion, we tend to do so with a wry smile. You might call losing the price of having fun at the casino.
With that in mind, we scoured the Internet and pooled together 20 of the funniest blackjack quotes and blackjack sayings.
20 blackjack phrases to enjoy
- "I love blackjack, but I’m not addicted to gambling. I’m addicted to sitting in a semi-circle." – Mitch Hedberg
- "Las Vegas is the only place I know where money really talks. It says goodbye." – Frank Sinatra in The Joker Is Wild
- "Gambling has brought our family together. We had to move to a smaller house." – Tommy Cooper
- "In gambling, the many must lose in order that the few may win." – George Bernard Shaw
- "Gambling is always a hard way to make an easy living." – Doyle Brunson
- "Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the house in blackjack." – Adam Morrow
- "I used to be a heavy gambler. But now I just make mental bets. That's how I lost my mind." - Steve Allen
- "If I gamble, I go for the lowest-end blackjack and slots. It’s because I don’t like to lose!" – Bill Rancic
- "The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket." – Kin Hubbard
- What did the blackjack dealer say to the tattered deck of cards? I can’t deal with you anymore. – Anonymous
- "The problem with winning at blackjack and sports betting is that sooner or later, a big guy in a suit tells you to leave." – William Poundstone
- What is an Irishman’s favorite blackjack move? Dublin down. - Anonymous
- "The guy who invented poker was bright, but the guy who invented the chip was a genius." - Julius Weintraub.
- "There is a very easy way to return from a casino with a small fortune: go there with a large one." – Jack Yelton
- "Depend on the rabbit’s foot if you will, but remember it didn’t work for the rabbit." – R. E. Shay
- "At gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck." – Ian Fleming
- What did the giraffe say to the leopard at the blackjack table? I thought you were a cheetah - Anonymous
- "The greatest risk is not taking one." – Tim Fargo
- "The only sure thing about luck is that it will change." – Wilson Mizner
- I had to quit my blackjack job at the casino. I just could not deal with people anymore. – Anon
Are you in the mood for blackjack?
Reading about casino games, even blackjack sayings and quotes, will no doubt get you in the mood for a slice of the action. If you have not already done so, why not sign up with BetAmerica Casino? You can even try blackjack for free while you get used to the game.
Then, once you are confident, you can make your first deposit, claim your welcome bonus, and take it to the live dealer blackjack tables.