FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/15/2014
Wednesday's Winning Pick 5 Lineup:
- With a night full of NBA action, a few unlikely value pick stars would have led you to victory in any Pick 5 contests.
- The guards were led by Victor Oladipo who had 35 points, 8 assists, and 3 steals totally to 47 FanEx points and Jameer Nelson who had 31 points, 10 assists, and 6 rebounds totally to 47 FanEx points as well.
- The forwards were led by two players who topped the 50 FanEx point mark: LaMarcus Aldridge and Jared Sullinger. LaMarcus Aldridge finished with 32 points and 18 rebounds totally to 54 FanEx points, and Jared Sullinger finished with 25 points and 20 rebounds totally to 53 FanEx points.
- Joakim Noah ran away with the top spot in the center position finishing with 26 points and 19 rebounds leading the league with 55 FanEx points last night.
- The scoring champion winning line-up that would have led to a total of 84 points was: LaMarcus Aldridge (32 points), Dirk Nowitzki (27 points), and Loul Deng (25 points).
- Victor Oladipo (35 points), Eric Gordon (33 points), JJ Redick (33 points), and Rudy Gay (33 points) were the 4 players who scored the most points last night, but did not appear in any of the tiers.
- The 3 Bigs that would have produced the winning line-up totally 51 rebounds was: LaMarcus Aldridge (18 rebounds), Spencer Hawes (14 rebounds), and Joakim Noah (19 rebounds).
- JJ Hickson (24 rebounds) and Jared Sullinger (20 rebounds) were the two rebound leaders for last night, but did not appear in any of the tiers.
- The 3 Guards that would have produced the winning line-up totaling 31 assists was: John Wall (9 assists), Monta Ellis (13 assists), and Tony Parker (9 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night's game that would have led to a total of 25 FanEx points was: James Harden (9 points), Blake Griffin (10 points), and Ty Lawson (6 points).
- ATL v BKN at 3:00PM EST **Global Game being played in London
- NYK v IND at 7:00PM EST
- OKC v HOU at 9:30PM EST