FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/20/2014
With the salary system down yesterday, all players in the NBA were only worth $11 meaning that you could have picked the perfect lineup of 5 players. Most players thought it would be an easy task to pick the 5 best players for Monday night, but with the NBA anything is possible. Out of all the players that played the Pick 5 games last night, no one picked the perfect lineup of players to create the best total of 257 FanEx points. The closest anyone got last night was 224 points. With that being said here are the to 5 players last night for FanEx's perfect lineup:
- Michael Carter-Williams: Michael had been in a recent slump prior to yesterday's meeting with the Wizards. His previous two games against Miami and Chicago he only averaged 9 points, 3 assists, and 3 rebounds; however, last night Carter-Williams came to play piling up 31 points, 5 assists, 6 rebounds, and 3 steals leading to a total of 46 FanEx points. He hopes to keep his hot hand going on Wednesday as the 76ers play the Knicks.
- Chandler Parsons: Parsons is the guy that probably no one picked last night with everyone available to pick for the perfect lineup. Parsons led the Rockets to solid win against the Blazers gathering 31 points, 7 assists, 10 rebounds, and 2 blocks creating a total of 51 FanEx points to lead all guards last night. Parsons has been having a good year averaging 17.1 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 3.6 assist per game, and last night's point total was a season high for Parsons.
- Pau Gasol: On the season Gasol is averaging a double double with 16 points and 10 rebounds to go along with 3 assists, and the last five games have been no different. Over the last five, Gasol has had three 20 point 10 rebound games and 20 point 9 rebound games. Last night Gasol had yet another great game finishing with 20 points, 19 rebounds, 5 blocks, and 3 steals adding up to equal 51 FanEx points. On Thursday, Gasol and the Lakers face the Miami Heat for the second time this season, and in the last meeting Gasol posted 13 points and 13 rebounds in a losing effort.
- LaMarcus Aldridge: Aldridge is having a MVP type year this season averaging 24.1 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 3 assists per game while helping the Blazers sit near the top of the Western Conference standings. Last night Aldridge led the Blazers with 27 points, 20 rebounds, and 3 assists leading to a FanEx leading 56 points last night. Aldridge is a fantasy stud and when he is available he should be considered heavily as he has proven he is not a match-up only starter. Tonight, the Blazers play the Thunder tonight in a back-to-back situation.
- Anthony Davis: The sophomore center/power forward is becoming a star player in the NBA and fantasy realm. In FanEx scoring, Davis is the 6th leading scorer per game averaging 39.2 points per game. Last night was not a surprise when he posted 53 FanEx points thanks to a stellar performance against the Grizzles finishing with 27 points, 10 rebounds, 4 blocks, and 4 steals. The Pelicans play in a back-to-back tonight at home against the Sacramento Kings, leading to a great match-up between Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins.
- ORL v BKN at 7:30PM EST
- BOS v MIA at 7:30PM EST
- SAC V NOP at 8:00PM EST
- POR v OKC at 8:00PM EST
- MIN v UTA at 9:00PM EST