FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/21/2014
Tuesday's Top 5 NBA Players:
- The two guards that topped the NBA last night were Gordon Hayward and Isaiah Thomas. Gordon Hayward returned to action last night after missing the previous 5 games to put up 27 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists to lead all FanEx guards with 40 FanEx points. Isaiah Thomas was the second leading guard on FanEx with 36 FanEx points coming from 20 points, 11 assists, and 3 steals to help the Kings defeat the Pelicans in New Orleans.
- The top two forwards from last night's action were Kevin Durant and Rudy Gay. Rudy Gay put up his second great game in the past week gathering 41 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists. He shot 64% from the field sinking 5 three pointers leading him to his season high with the Kings. The other top performer shouldn't be a surprise as Kevin Durant has been on a different level for the past 5 games averaging 40.6 points, 4.8 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.4 steals, and 3.2 blocks on 59% shooting. Last night Durant reached the 50 point FanEx mark again with 51 points coming from a 46 point, 5 rebound, and 4 assist performance.
- The center position was led by DeMarcus Cousins who had a good game behind his running mates Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas scoring 46 FanEx points. Overall he had 21 points, 11 rebounds and 6 assists in the Kings win last night.
- The scoring champion winning line-up that would have led to a total of 114 points was led by Kevin Durant with 46 points followed by Rudy Gay (41 points), and Gordon Hayward (27 points).
- The 3 Bigs that would have produced the winning line-up gathering 36 rebounds was: LaMarcus Aldridge (16 rebounds), Nikola Pekovic (9 rebounds), and Jared Sullinger (11 rebounds).
- The 3 Guards that would have produced the winning line-up dishing out 24 assists was: Ricky Rubio (13 assists), Victor Oladipo or Reggie Jackson or Trey Burke (all with 5 assists), and Mario Chamlmers (6 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night’s game that would have led to a total of 16 FanEx points was: LeBron James (7 points), Anthony Davis (5 points), and Gordon Hayward or Jameer Nelson (both with 4 points).
- LAC v CHA at 7:00PM EST
- CHI v CLE at 7:00PM EST
- ATL v ORL at 7:00PM EST
- DAL v TOR at 7:00PM EST
- BOS v WAS at 7:00PM EST
- PHI v NYK at 7:30PM EST
- SAC v HOU at 8:00PM EST
- DET v MIL at 8:00PM EST
- OKC v SAS at 8:00PM EST
- IND v PHX at 10:30PM EST