FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/22/2014
Wednesday's Top 5 NBA FanEx players:
Wednesday proved to be yet another great night in the NBA with emerging performers to everyday studs sitting at the top of the NBA FanEx scoring leader board. Note: Some people's lineups probably got hurt bad with the injuries to DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay.
- The guards were highlighted by the outstanding play from Caron Butler and John Wall. Caron Butler, in his twelfth year as a pro, had his second highest stat line of the season finishing with 30 points, 7 rebounds, and 5 assists leading to a FanEx total of 46 points. The leading guard from last night was John Wall who completed his triple double in an overtime lose to the Celtics finishing with 28 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists tallying 49 FanEx points.
- The forwards were led by the surprise of the night, Jeff Green, and the emerging fantasy stud Paul Millsap. Paul Millsap has had a great year with the Hawks averaging 17.7 points and 8.3 rebounds per game, and last night was no different as he tallied 24 points, 5 blocks, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and 3 steals. With Millsap's full stat line, he was able to total 48 FanEx points finishing second among all forwards. The leader last night in all of FanEx was Jeff Green with 56 FanEx points. Green put on a stellar performance helping the short-handed Celtics pull out the overtime victory over the Wizards with his 39 points, 9 rebounds, and 3 steals.
- The center position was led by "Superman" aka Dwight Howard. Howard had a good game from the field shooting 76.9%, but left a lot of points off the board by shooting 6/17 from the charity strike (35.3%). All in all Howard finished with 26 points, 13 rebounds, and 4 blocks overall leading to 48 FanEx points.
- The scoring champion winning line-up that would have led to a total of 103 points was led again (in the first tier) by Kevin Durant with 36 points followed by Blake Griffin (27 points), and DeMar DeRozan (40 points).
- The 3 Bigs that produced the winning lineup totally 44 rebounds was: Dwight Howard (13 rebounds), DeAndre Jordan (20 rebounds), and Anderson Varejao or Jared Sullinger (both with 11 rebounds).
- The 3 Guards that produced the winning lineup dishing out 26 assists was: John Wall (10 assists), Jameer Nelson (7 assists), and Brandon Knight (9 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night’s game that led to a total of 18 FanEx points was: James Harden (10 points), Blake Griffin or Michael Carter-Williams (both with 4 points), and DeMar DeRozan (4 points).
- LAL v MIA at 8:00PMEST
- DEN V POR at 10:30PM EST