FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/28/2014
Tuesday's Top 5 NBA FanEx players:
- The top two guards that highlighted last night's NBA action were Eric Gordon and Brandon Jennings. With the trade rumors flying over head, Eric Gordon has stepped up over the last three. Last night he tallied a total of 38 FanEx points coming from 20 points, 9 assists, and 7 rebounds helping the Pelicans defeat Cleveland last night. Brandon Jennings has had a roller-coaster season thus far with stretches of amazing games and then stretches of sub-par performances. However, over the last four, including last night, he has averaged 26 points and 4 assists per game. Last night he totaled 36 FanEx points coming from 20 points, 8 assists, and 4 rebounds.
- The forwards were highlighted by LaMarcus Aldridge again who had 46 FanEx points coming from 27 points and 16 rebounds; however, the star of the night was sophomore sensation Anthony Davis. Anthony Davis was a complete stud last night scoring 30 points, gathering 7 boards, and blocking 8 shots. Overall, Anthony Davis scored 58 FanEx points and clearly was the star pick of the night. Tonight he will go head to head with Kevin Love, so we will see which one comes out on top!
- The center position was led by Dwight Howard. Without his running mate, James Harden, Dwight Howard stepped up in the second half and helped the Rockets defeat the Spurs. Dwight finished with 23 points and 16 rebounds, but he went 13/25 from the charity strike leaving tons of points off the board. Dwight seems and looks more comfortable in Houston that last year in LA, but he still has yet to return to his dominate form back when he was in Orlando.
- The scoring champion winning line-up that would have led to a total of 73 points was led by Anthony Davis with 30 points followed by Zach Randolph or Kyrie Irving (both with 23 points), and Brandon Jennings (20 points).
- The 3 Bigs that produced the winning lineup totally 45 rebounds was: LaMarcus Aldridge or Dwight Howard (both with 16 rebounds), Andre Drummond (17 rebounds), and Marcin Gortat (12 rebounds).
- The 3 Guards that produced the winning lineup dishing out 24 assists was: Mike Conley (7 assists), Brandon Jennings (8 assists), and Eric Gordon (9 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night’s game that led to a total of 14 FanEx points was: Anthony Davis (5 points), Kyrie Irving (6 points), and Victor Oladipo (3 points).
- OKC v MIA at 7:00PM EST
- ORL v TOR at 7:00PM EST
- PHI v BOS at 7:30PM EST
- PHX v MIL at 8:00PM EST
- NOP v MIN at 8:00PM EST
- HOU v DAL at 8:30PM EST
- CHA v DEN at 9:00PM EST
- CHI v SAS at 9:30PM EST
- MEM v SAC at 10:00PM EST
- WAS v LAC at 10:30PM EST