FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/29/2014
Wednesday's NBA Studs:
- Last night's games were full of excitement from Durant leading the Thunder to a route after trailing by 18 in the first quarter to Evan Turner hitting the game winner to Dirk exploding for 38 points. Overall, it was a great night for the NBA as well as Fantasy as there were great value picks and the stars came to perform.
- The guards were led by Kyle Lowry and Randy Foye. Randy Foye took advantage of no Ty Lawson and an early injury to Nate Robinson by dropping 33 points, 7 assists, and 3 rebounds. Foye had his season high in points last night and topped the 40 point FanEx mark tallying 46 FanEx points. Kyle Lowry also is taking advantage if hurt teammates with DeMar DeRozan sidelined with an ankle injury. Lowry posted his second consecutive 30+ point game scoring 33 points last night against the Magic. He also added 11 assists and 7 rebounds leading to a 47 point FanEx night.
- The forwards were led by Kevin Love and Dirk Nowitzki. Kevin Love now has put together two good games scoring over 30 points and averaging 11 rebounds. Last night he performed in the usual Kevin Love fashion totally 46 FanEx points coming form 30 points and 14 rebounds. The highlight of the night was Dirk Nowitzki's beat mode performance. Although his team lost (because they didn't give him the last shot), Dirk dropped 38 points and grabbed 17 rebounds to bring him to a FanEx total of 56 points.
- The center position was highlighted again by Al Jefferson who had a FanEx total of 48 points. Al has scored over 20 points in the last 10 games averaging 27 points and 12 rebounds during that stretch. Last night he led the Bobcats again with 35 points and 11 rebounds. Al is becoming almost a must start every time he is playing.
- The 3 Scoring Champions from last night's big slate of games that would have led to a total of 107 points were: LeBron James (34 points), Al Jefferson (35 points), and Dirk Nowitzki (38 points).
- The 3 Bigs that produced the winning Mounds of Rebounds lineup totally 48 rebounds was: Kevin Love (14 rebounds), Dirk Nowitzki or DaAndre Jordan (both with 17 rebounds), and Jared Sullinger (17 rebounds).
- The 3 Guards that produced the winning lineup dishing out 27 assists was: John Wall or Kyle Lowry (both with 11 assists), Mike Conley (10 assists), and Ricky Rubio (6 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night’s games that led to a total of 27 FanEx points was: LeBron James (9 points), Dwight Howard (7 points), and Dirk Nowitzki (11 points).
- PHX v IND at 7:00PM EST
- CLE v NYK at 8:00PM EST
- LAC v GSW at 10:30PM EST