FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 2/10/2014
Headlines from last night's games:
- The Rockets are rolling winning their 5th straight game last night defeating the Timberwolves 107 to 89.
- Philadelphia has lost their mojo, especially on the defensive end, getting blown out two games in a row, and letting Marreese Speights score 32 against you guys...
- The Bucks are riddled with injuries and have the worst record in the NBA at 9-41, losing last night to the Celtics 102 to 86.
- The leader of the NBA and FanEx scoring last night was Marreese Speights. Speights has been almost nonexistent this season for the Warriors, and his point total last night doubles his original season high of 16 points coming back in December. Overall, Speights finished with 32 points and 8 rebounds helping be the value pick surprise of the night with 44 FanEx points.
- The second leading FanEx scorer from last night was another surprise in Tyreke Evans. Evans, who has been having a sub-par year being constantly shopped around on the trade market, proved his value last night by dropping 23 points and dishing out 10 assists totally to 42 FanEx points.
- A familiar face lands in the top 5 studs fro last night: Kevin Love. Love was on a tear in the early part of the season, but cooled off in January dropping his value in fantasy down a notch. However, I think he is back to doing what he does best: score and rebound. Last night, despite losing, Love dropped 31 points and grabbed 10 rebounds against the Rockets leading to 40 FanEx points.
- Dwight Howard, also a familiar face, showed why he is so valuable to the Rockets success and why he deserved to be selected for the All-Star team. He has been a beat as of late, averaging 46.3 FanEx points per game over the last 7 days. Last night he scored 37 FanEx points coming from 18 points and 15 rebounds in a winning effort against the Timberwolves.
- Jeff Green and almost every Celtic should have been mixed into everyone's lineups because the NBA's worst team was in town, the Bucks. Green led the C's charge with 29 points, 3 rebounds, and 3 assists (36 FanEx points) helping them defeat the Bucks easily on their home floor.
- The 3 Scoring Champions from last night’s slate of games that would have led to a total of 84 points were: Kevin Love (31 points), Michael Carter-Williams (24 points), and Jeff Green (29 points).
- The 3 Bigs that produced the winning Mounds of Rebounds lineup totally 40 rebounds were: Dwight Howard (15 rebounds), David Lee (13 rebounds), and Roy Hibbert (12 rebounds).
- The 3 Guards that produced the winning lineup dishing out 27 assists were: Kyle Lowry (12 assists), Brandon Jennings (6 assists), and Ricky Rubio (9 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night’s games that led to a total of 21 FanEx points was: Kevin Love (12 points), Michael Carter-Williams (4 points), and Jeff Green (5 points).
- DAL v CHA at 7:00PM EST
- SAC v CLE at 7:00PM EST
- ATL v CHI at 8:00PM EST
- WAS v MEM at 8:00PM EST
- MIA v PHX at 9:00PM EST
- OKC v POR at 10:00PM EST
- UTA v LAL at 10:30PM EST