FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 3/10/2014
Monday Night's Star:
Michael Carter-Williams - I was beginning to worry about the productivity of this rookie sensation as the 76ers are tanking losing their 17 straight game last night to the Knicks. Tony Wroten put up big numbers over the weekend dropping 30 points against the Utah Jazz; however, Carter-Williams proved that he is still the top point guard for this dismal team in the East. Last night Carter-Williams posted a triple-double, his second of the season, finishing with 23 points, 10 assists, and 13 rebounds. Overall delivering 46 FanEx points, Carter-Williams is hopefully on a stretch of consistency as he has dropped in value with the reemergence of Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook in the point guard position. Hopefully this rookie sensation can get back on track and maybe help the 76ers win their first game in over a month...
Tuesday's Top Picks:
- Russell Westbrook - $49.79 - A lot of people don't believe in revenge games or statement games, but I have a feeling Westbrook remembers Patrick Beverly's actions last season a little too well. For those of you that don't remember, Beverly took out Russell's knee as he crossed half-court to call a timeout. Westbrook is going to come out on fire against Beverly, and to add a little bit more fire, the Thunder embarrassingly lost to the Lakers on Sunday and are losing grip on the West.
- Kevin Martin - $34.67 - Since returning from injury, Martin has scored in double figure in all 5 games and over 20 points in 4 of those contests. The Timberwolves play the struggling Bucks who are 14 point underdogs in the game. Look for Martin and Love to have a field day against this poor Bucks defense; however, be aware of the potential blow-out here as Martin could lose value in that case.
- Khris Middleton - $30.30 - Khris seems to be here to stay on the fantasy talk as he has now put together a string of 4 decent games for the Bucks. Now granted all 4 of those games were against sub-par teams and the Bucks face the Timberwolves tonight, but I do think that Khris will hit value tonight and continue his current streak scoring double digits with 5 assists and 5 rebounds.
- Kyle Singler - $24.67 - When you are looking for that low level guy to fill the final gap in your roster, Singler could be that guy tonight facing a terrible defense in Sacramento. Singler is the player for Detroit that does just about everything on the court and sometimes the stat sheet doesn't show his contributions, but look for Singler to utilize his speed to reach his value and surpass his 15 FanEx point average.
- Greg Monroe - $41.85 - The center position is not very deep tonight with not a lot of guys to punt for value, but maybe could punt for Olynyk or Humphries against the Pacers. I like Monroe tonight because all of the attention seems to be put on Drummond and Smith, yet Monroe keeps putting up great games. He has two 20-10 games in his last two and hasn't scored under 10 points in almost a month. Monroe is a solid safe play tonight for players not looking to take a risk in cash games.
- BOS v IND at 7:00PM EST
- SAC v DET at 7:30PM EST
- SAS v CHI at 8:00PM EST
- POR v MEM at 8:00PM EST
- MIL v MIN at 8:00PM EST
- HOU v OKC at 8:00PM EST
- DAL v GSW at 10:30PM EST