How to bet Horse Racing with the TwinSpires online betting platform
Welcome to the TwinSpires horse wagering experience!
Instructions for how to navigate and bet with the TwinSpires horse racing platform can be found below. Or, find key new features and highlights to help get started quickly in using the new horse racing interface.
Please follow the instructions below to place a bet with TwinSpires Horse Racing.
Placing a Bet
- Click on the 'Bet Now' button in the main navigation
- Click on the 'Track' drop-down to select the track you wish to play
- After choosing your track, select the desired race in the 'Race #' drop-down, right of the track drop-down.
- This race will appear, with the entrants listed as you scroll down on the page.
- Next you will select your bet type
- Once your bet type is selected, click the red circles on the far right of each horse entry line.
- After all desired betting interests are selected, click the green 'Submit Bet' or to use the bet again, click 'Save Bet'
Additional betting tips and program features
- Account Information
- Account History
- Funds and balance
- Tax Documents
- Sign-in or Sign-out
Left of the human icon is the oval labeled 'Balance' displaying current funds and a deposit funds button.
Clicking on balance will either display your current existing account balance or present deposit options.
Race Results & Replays
Find official race results and replays under the 'Bet Now' navigation menu button.
Official race result example:
Watch live video of racing with a click on the 'VIDEO' button, top right of your screen and along the same bar as the race conditions.
Pro Tip: You can hover over the video viewer and 'pop-out' the player of multiple tracks to have multiple video feeds display at one time!
Pro Tip Example:
To find pari-mutuel wager pools, simply scroll down on your screen.
To find probables, including exacta information, continue scrolling down on your screen.
Run Style, Speed, Class, Pace, Angles
To find key data points for handicapping, such as speed ratings, class ratings, pace and more, please click on each of the varying side-by-side tabs.
Find Stats and Race Data
To find Will Pays, please continue scrolling down on the page.
To find past performance documents for download, please look for the 'PPs' button along the race conditions line. Clicking on 'PPs' will expand the Past Performances store offerings. Users will need to log-in for access to download past performances. Please note, Harness PPs follow a different policy.
For TwinSpires Mobile Website:
To obtain Past Performances on TwinSpires Horse Racing mobile, click on the desired track, or a race from the desired track. Click on the PPs tab and click 'Download' from the pop-up menu.
Filtering by Racetrack or Time
Saving Favorite Race Tracks
Common racing FAQs can be found here.